Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Books

Well, last year my New Year's Resolution was to read 75 books. I accomplished that with a whopping 79 books.

Now it's time to up the ante. This year, I'm going for 100.

Some of you may be a little confused about this. After all, my 2012 Goodreads Reading Challenge claimed that I was trying to reach 100. Technically, that's true, but it wasn't my NYR. About halfway through the year, I changed my goal to 100 in the hopes that I could manage to reach it and cross that goal off my bucket list as well as go above and beyond my original goal.

But this time, things are serious and I'm going to teach this goal who's boss! I can't wait to discover all the wonderful adventures I have in store for me  in these 100 books.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year and accomplish all of your reading goals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment