Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Thursday, March 28, 2013

We're Moving!!

Load up the UHaul and pack your Batarangs, because Booklist That is moving. That's right. You heard me! WE'RE MOVING.

I know you're all in a frenzy right now. "But Kirsten," you say, "I don't like change. How will I make new friends? No one's gonna like me!"

Stop freaking out. We're bringing everything with us, but Booklist That will still be here for at least a year. You won't get lost. I won't let you get left behind.

We're moving to a new blog with a new name: Novel Attraction. I made this decision after a lot of deliberation over the last few months. When I started Booklist That, I was pretty new to the book reviewing world. I just figured it would be nice to have a place to share the books I'm reading and what I think of them. I didn't know that there was a pretty big reviewing site that was called Booklist. I had simply picked "Booklist That" because it reminded me of blacklisting and I figured it was a funny way of doing just the opposite and getting excited about the things I listed.

Anyway, things have changed since then and I'm taking this whole reviewing thing more seriously. I really enjoy what I'm doing here and want to get others to enjoy it as well . . . and I don't want them being confused by my name in the process.

Beyond that, this gives me the chance to revamp some of the things I've been wanting to change for a while now, but haven't really had the drive to do until now.

It's time for a change and I'm excited to see that happen. I hope I'll continue to see all of you at Novel Attraction!

(Right now, the site is still under construction. That means the actual move won't take place until April 10th at noon. There's just too much for me to set up to move there immediately, but I wanted to give y'all a heads-up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment